F-150

Silverado

Sierra

Ram

Charger

Focus

Explorer

Wrangler

If you feel I forgot one from this list, feel free to update it.

strike through what I've done so far.

This has to happen fast guys, otherwise Autoblog, GMI, and others get there first.

Challenger is done, Ram done, looks like you got 300 already. Charger doesn't have a chart at all.

Looks like you got to the Wrangler already as well.

Thanks, Charger's chart was under Charger LX http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_Charger_%28LX%29

I got it. Can you get Grand Cherokee?

We should maybe start a chart for the Cruze? Equinox would be good as well. I haven't eaten all day, need to get some lunch, but can do some more later if you think of others. I'm going to do the nox now, assuming it has a chart.

Edit: looks like you got the nox already. I don't know how to make edits very well or I would create the section and chart for the Cruze. I literally had never done anything on Wiki before today.

k

it's considered rude to remove someone else's reference unless it's a dead link... and even then you should only add a reference and leave the dead link.

thanks for the help

Chrysler is fairly easy because it seems no one cares enough about it. I created the charts for most Chrysler group vehicles a 8 months ago.

I need to create a charge for the C6 Corvette... there's no sales data there at all.

they don't seem to care.... and there are similar links to GMI and Autoblog as well.

The thing is, many of the older links to Manufacterurs press releases go dead as the manufacturer refreshes their media site.

We've got posts going back to 2003 here.... while most of Chrysler's links break prior to 2006.

In summary. Cheers and Gears is more reliable than Chrysler.