2005 GMC Sierra 1500 Standard Bed SLE Z71

Back in 2005, and even now, this is the truck I would have killed for (especially since the sportside bed option was discontinued in 2004):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GMC-SLE-low-miled-short-box-5-3-V8-locking-differential-and-4-wheel-drive-/290612783347?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item43a9df28f3

The truck is in near perfect shape. No dings or scratches. The bed has minor scratches that could be buffed out and also has a rubber floor mat to protect it from scrapes. Has light duty power package which includes 5.3L FI V8, locking differential, hd trailer towing, off -road suspension, 17" cast aluminum wheels, P265/70R17, tread depth is LF 11/32, LR 7/32, RF 10/32, RR 7/32, tires are in nice shape could probable use a set in 20,000 miles or less. Has flow master dual exhaust which gives a nice rumble. Ziebart rust proofing when new. Has dual zone a/c, rear window defrost, am/fm stereo cd, power folding outside mirrors, autotrac transfer case, fog lamps and side moulding. The aluminum wheels have a mark on each of them where a wheel weight once was and the truck has never been smoked in.

:lovey::lovey::lovey:

post-418-0-43201100-1317065188.jpg

post-418-0-72621800-1317065215.jpg

post-418-0-94277900-1317065227.jpg

post-418-0-33420000-1317065237.jpg

post-418-0-24996900-1317065249.jpg

I would have choosen either the dark blue metallic, stealth gray, or dark steel metallic exterior colors instead of black.

Too bad this particular one wasn't closer to my home though... :(

Edited by GMTruckGuy74

• 3 weeks later...

I like the sound of that, hope it happens for you.

Well, I believe by 2015 our credit situation should have greatly improved and the Envoy should be nearly paid off (I want to pay it off early). Hopefully the employment situation has also improved enough that I can take on a loan of that magnitude, and make the subsequent payments. The new GMC Sierra's should be on market close to two years at that time (assuming the 2014 redesign models go on sale in 2013), so that's usually a good time to order a new model.

Patience, though, is going to be the tough part (I've dreamt of owning a regular cab Sierra for over two decades now!). If I've waited this long, what's three & 1/2 more years??? :breakdance:

Edited by GMTruckGuy74