Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Looking for Oldsmobile Logo

Hi my name is Christy!

I am looking for a old copy of the oldsmobile logo.

I believe the logo was used 1897-1919.

It looks like a crest (kinda like a police badge) with

the words "Oldsmobile" written across it on a scroll.

I have attached a low res version of it.

I want to paint it on my dad's car for his birthday, but cannot find a

clean copy of the logo. Anyone know where I can find

a ( somewhat clean) copy of the logo I am looking for? If so please

let me know: [email protected]

I am about ready to give up.

It would be most appreciated!

Thank You!!!

-christy

Welcome, Christy! Sounds like a real unique birthday present for a real Olds enthusiast!

I assume you mean the badge that looks like...?

Posted Image

If so, here's a digital recreation of it, which seems easier to transfer onto a car than the very ornate original. Hope this helps.

Posted Image

What kind of car is it, by the way? Show us pictures if you can and welcome to C&G! :wavey:

Hi Flybrian,

Yes!!! That's the logo I need!!!!

Hey Thanks for the digital recreation...that's really cool! Did you do it yourself. Is there anyway I could get a bigger image of it. That's the exact logo I'm looking for. You don't have it it just black and white do you? I know...I'm asking for alot.

;) I'll have to post a picture of it when I get done with it. Glad there are people out there like you that can help a girl out.

Thanks bunches!

-christy

Hi Chris,

I saw the link, and that's what I need...a black and white image of the logo...but I didn't see the particular logo I was looking for. Flybrian had posted a picture of a digital re-creation of one. It's perfect...but I need it in black and white.... though it's better than what I had.

Thanks for responding and helping me out. You guys are great on here!

-Christy

Hi Flybrian,

Yes!!! That's the logo I need!!!!

Hey Thanks for the digital recreation...that's really cool!  Did you do it yourself.  Is there anyway I could get a bigger image of it.  That's the exact logo I'm looking for.  You don't have it it just black and white do you?  I know...I'm asking for alot.

;)  I'll have to post a picture of it when I get done with it.  Glad there are people out there like you that can help a girl out. 

Thanks bunches!

-christy

Heh, no. I just found it. Here's it again twice as big and without color. Hope this helps...

Posted Image

WElcome to the forum Christina, sounds like a thoughtful present. :)