NINETY-EIGHT REGENCY

• 6 months later...

To answer your questions:

The 1995 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight Regency Elite Series II is holding up just fine. I have been very happy with it. It is great on gas, the interior has worn well. I have not had any major repairs yet.. I put a new airbag in because they eventually go. The passenger side one needed to be replaced. I have not done anything else to it really. I have been very happy. I do not regret the purchase and would do it again for the right 1995-1996 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight.

The 1992 Oldsmobile Toronado I just got(December 2006) is in great shape as they did maintain it, plus the dealer did some things to it too. I am fixing the small things like bulbs that went out. It is a rare color with a black interior. It also had the rare bench seat for an E Body and the digital gauges. Most Toronados had bucket seats, analog gauges and floor shifters.

I do not put that many miles on my cars either.

Edited by NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Hey there, we noticed you're using an ad-blocker. We're a small site that is supported by ads or subscriptions. We rely on these to pay for server costs and vehicle reviews.  Please consider whitelisting us in your ad-blocker, or if you really like what you see, you can pick up one of our subscriptions for just $1.75 a month or $15 a year. It may not seem like a lot, but it goes a long way to help support real, honest content, that isn't generated by an AI bot.

See you out there.

Drew
Editor-in-Chief

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search

Change privacy settings