Auburn

Greetings!

I saw one if these in person and found myself thinking that this Auburn color is actually pretty nice.  Better than the Harvest Bronze on the pickups.

Also, is the garage still up and going?  I guess its been a minute since Ive tried to load something.

OG

23Chevy-Tahoe-RST-AuburnMetallic-Jellybean.png

On 6/9/2023 at 11:23 PM, Olds Guy said:

Greetings!

I saw one if these in person and found myself thinking that this Auburn color is actually pretty nice.  Better than the Harvest Bronze on the pickups.

Also, is the garage still up and going?  I guess its been a minute since Ive tried to load something.

OG

23Chevy-Tahoe-RST-AuburnMetallic-Jellybean.png

Hey there @Olds Guy, welcome back!  Yes, the garage is still up and running. It's under the Community menu up top or you can get to it here. https://www.cheersandgears.com/garage/

I do like that color, but I tend to like Blue or Green more.

Screenshot 2023-06-14 154705.png

They don't really have a green I like.

Jeep used to have an amazing dark green that I loved.

Welcome back @Olds Guy Great to see you posting here.

Auburn seems to be to be the Garnett red they used to have.

Like Drew, blues and especially greens are more my thing even though I have a Garnet Red 2006 Trailblazer SS in the Garnet Red.

For me the Sage Green of Chevrolet, Frosted Pine of GMC and Dark Emerald Green of Cadillac are very much lacking in the Green Department.

I agree, I prefer blues and greens and even purples.  I would love to see the old bright aqua, blue green chameleon or emerald green come back.

In fact, my latest car is Riverside blue.

I do kind of like the Emerald Lake metallic on the Lyric, but unfortunately it's on the Lyric.

• Haha 1