Choppin' Competition #25 (HUMMERTIME) Results!

And the winners are...

1st place - Bazzy - 32pts

Posted Image

2nd place - Mute - 31pts

Posted Image

3rd place – NOS2006 - 25pts

Posted Image

4th - MRDETROITMETAL - 8pts

5th(t) - MRDETROITMETAL, NOS - 2pts

6th - Mariobro88 - 0pts

Congratulations to Bazzy for his first place win and to everyone, of course, for entering and thank you for your submissions! We look forward to seeing you all next go around!

Our GM Special Service competition is running now 'till August 30th. Hurry and get your entry in before then! Only one entry so far, so why not try and make yours the champ?

157802[/snapback]

you know what i wouldnt worry about that one point id say its closer to you and me tie and bazzy beat us out . . . that was an amazing chop bazzy . . .

i just wish i had photoshop im sooo tired of MS paint

and im curious . . . voting ended on the 22nd, this was posted at around 2 o clock on the 23 . . . and buddy p voted around 5 o clock on the 23 . . . was that vote counted or no?

Edited by mute

IDK, but I recounted and saw that you should have 31 pts and I should have 26...? Or did I count wrong?

Or is Fly counting different? There were only 18 people who voted. 18 x 3 = 54. It's impossible for Bazzy to have 65.

Edited by NOS2006

whoa . . . looks like it was closer between me and bazzy than i thought . . . not gonna lie i beleived the 65 to 32 to 31

i thought it was gonna be closer between me and NOS and bazzy was gonna blow us away . . . man now im pretty proud of myself

Yea BUT ...see I WON 2 POSITIONS !!!...LMAO

( oh $h! , I beat myself !!! )

186288[/snapback]

Hey, MDM.. as long as you throw in a comp you "win a position." You don't actually take a "position" until your chop is posted as #1, 2, or 3. :P