First 1k Solstices Produced?

Guest Josh

It is becoming more and more apparent that the first 1,000 2006 Pontiac Solstices are already produced or are nearing completion very quickly. As I frequent the SolsticeForums daily I can't help but wonder why the long delay in the first 1,000 orders have not been delivered. A quick glance today shows that orders from the 1XX still have no estimated time of delivery, however orders as far as 8XX have been delivered.

One can only hope the first 1k have been produced and are either in transit or will be shortly. If I may sound a little greedy. I'm waiting on my black Sol so I can have enough driving time to enjoy it here in metro-Detroit.

Any feedback from GM is appreciated relating to the first 1k Solstice vehicles.

According to Autonews, 2244 Solstice have been built. I'm not sure if that includes pre-production runs or not, but that couldn't have been more than 100 or so I would assume. 1004 Solstice's were made in August, and 183 were made last week. Autonews updates their production PDF every Friday, so they should have Solstice production posted for this week on Friday.

Wow, so there's probably like 1500 currently in transit.

It is becoming more and more apparent that the first 1,000 2006 Pontiac Solstices are already produced or are nearing completion very quickly. As I frequent the SolsticeForums daily I can't help but wonder why the long delay in the first 1,000 orders have not been delivered. A quick glance today shows that orders from the 1XX still have no estimated time of delivery, however orders as far as 8XX have been delivered.

One can only hope the first 1k have been produced and are either in transit or will be shortly. If I may sound a little greedy. I'm waiting on my black Sol so I can have enough driving time to enjoy it here in metro-Detroit.

Any feedback from GM is appreciated relating to the first 1k Solstice vehicles.

[post="14303"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Try SolsticeForum, much more alive than the other one. As of Monday, only 50 or so first 1000 were left at the plant.