LAIAS...the "Hollywood" Auto Show

The O.C.

Awwww.....we'll be there tomorrow....!

I was really hoping to run into Croc.....

:wub:

I'll have to make sure to get ALL dressed up for him......

222809[/snapback]

I recall him saying he was going sometime this weekend... just look for a group of FRATernity guys.

I recall saying I was going today, the first day of the show, and I just returned from it.

MUCH better show than last year.  I'll post impressions later on.

222951[/snapback]

I just came home from the show today, too.

There were too many cars but not enough time, so I didn't take many pictures. But I'll post my impressions later.

I took no pics, and I definitely skipped some automakers completely...Suzuki holds no interest.

Hey PM me I wanna know what you thought about the Lincoln Navigator leather seats.

223057[/snapback]

I looked at the MKZ and MKX, but didn't try out the Navigator or Expedition.

I did check the XL-7, which is still second-tier, but it's not bad. Fit-and-finish was probably better than the Equinox/Torrent.