A Short trail of Autos...

My first was a $200 Rusty 86 Nissan Sentra my mom bought me when I was 15. I ended up totaling in the back woods of Northern Minnesota. My Second was a $1,900 91 4 banger Cavalier RS Sedan, that ended up being sold while I was in the military. Sorry no pics of either car, but your not missing much.

The first car I bought myself was a 93 Cutlass Supreme Convertible, Vin X of course. White, White top and Maroon Interior.

The car the First day I had it June 2000...
Posted Image

Sometime in late 2002-early 2003...
Posted Image

Mid-2003...
Posted Image

Always kept her clean, shiney and in running order...
Posted Image

Posted Image

The in Oct 2003...
Posted Image

I then bought a 95 Z28...
Posted Image

Which was traded in a year later for a 01 S-10 2wd 2.2L 5-Speed...
Posted Image

The S-10 had to be given back to the bank, because I lost my job due to medical issues.

What I still have, though, is a pretty little jem I picked up about a year ago. My 1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass Town Sedan. Powered by a 2bbl 330ci Jetfire and a 2 Speed Jetaway Trans.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by quantum110

:bowdown: -----> that droptop Cutlass, love it! LQ1 power all the way baby! :metal: Was it totalled out? Bummer; I love your engine bay, very clean in that pic, reminds me of the LQ1 in my GTP, complete w/ billet dogbone. :cheers:

Awsome! Love the '67 Olds... you should paint it some wacky color like candy apple red or tangerine mettalic... even Walmart Spraypaint flat black would be cool. I swear 2/3 cars GM made between 1959 and 1978 were that pea-soup green. The fact thta your Cutlass ragtop got nailed like that breaks my heart. What a tragic ending to a fantastic car. Hopefully it's runnig around somewhere rebuit wiht a salvage title. One can hope. BTW: why trade a Z28 for a four bamnger S10? :huh:

BTW: why trade a Z28 for a four bamnger S10? :huh:

[post="20283"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I never undersatnd why people don't think that maybe I don't hold the F-Body to the same level as the rest of the fanboys. It was cheap transportation, a car that was the right price at the right time and something I thought that may be fun to drive. The fact of the matter, it was unreliable...it had cooling issues in Tucson Traffic that I, or several GM techs, couldn't seem to figure out. It was fine on days that weren't too busy, but the moment I had to make more than 3 or so stops at lights it was nailing the red. I was also not too comfortable taking on long distances because the transmission was having issues. I was not yet ready to start throwing money at a car again, like I did with my Cutlass. Especially on a car I didn't really like.
The S-10 was a matter of need...I needed something that was going to be reliable. I was told by my management that I was going to be a floating Tire salesman for the company. So I also needed something to be able to haul tires an parts if the need arised when I was moving around. Not to mention a truck has a lont more uses in the desert than a sports car on the weekend.

Sadly...then again no its not sad...there is no chance the Convertible is being driven around. I tore out the engine and trans and sold them. Busted out all the windows, slashed the top and seats, and gave the car to a junk metal guy.
Honestly, if I had it to do all over again I would have torn out the engine and trans and bought another Convertible.