Motorola RAZR

Croc

Which RAZR is the best RAZR?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which RAZR is the best RAZR?

• Silver
    • Black

I don't believe it's glossy...it's a matte black, just like the silver is a matte silver finish.  The black around the exterior display screen is glossy though...

[post="20435"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

hmm... then my comment on glossy black only applies to all phones other then the RAZR, cuz that thing is sweet in black!

$500 retail?

No thanks. I'll don't need to 'be seen.'

[post="20503"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

hehe... now that you mention being seen...

I saw a girl drop her silver RAZR, and something went flying. Don't know if the screen or battery poped off, but she was able to put it back together.

hehe... now that you mention being seen...

I saw a girl drop her silver RAZR, and something went flying.  Don't know if the screen or battery poped off, but she was able to put it back together.

[post="20509"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

She's prolly done it before. I don't understand how people drop their phones. I've only dropped a phone a few times (over the course of 3 years and 4 phones). I mean, it's a phone; it costs money; I need it; I take care of it. I don't see what's so difficult about that...

Where'd you hear $500 retail?  Cingular has them $200 with a plan or $300 retail.  NO ONE pays $500 for that phone.  Something else to consider: they were close to 1k when they were introduced a year ago.

[post="20517"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Listed as $500 retail somewhere.

If you ask me though, no cell phone past the year 1990 can ever be worth $1,000. And you know idiots bought them when they first debuted.

Well, I tend to agree with you, but remember: camera phones have just now gotten cheap. Last summer, camera phones were still $200+ easily, and the RAZR was a phone that could do "everything" AND was tiny as phuck. I think it should have been 2-3 times as expensive as the standard-issue phones back then, considering that it had TWO color screens whereas the others only had one. That said, I never would have paid that much to be the alpha pup for that phone. Just like plasma tvs...or any new technology, really.

Well, I tend to agree with you, but remember: camera phones have just now gotten cheap.  Last summer, camera phones were still $200+ easily, and the RAZR was a phone that could do "everything" AND was tiny as phuck.  I think it should have been 2-3 times as expensive as the standard-issue phones back then, considering that it had TWO color  screens whereas the others only had one.  That said, I never would have paid that much to be the alpha pup for that phone.

Just like plasma tvs...or any new technology, really.

[post="20580"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yeah, I envy those who live on the bleeding edge of consumer technology. They've got massive cojones, deep pockets, and little else to spend so much on something that's the best for a few months.