Sign in to follow this  
NOS2006

Can We Get These?

6 posts in this topic

Just a couple suggestions. One would be to place the PM box in the upper right corner like it used to be. Everytime I get a PM, I get forced to go to the User CP page to read the full PM where before I could click the PM and it would just link me straight to the new message I received (inside the User CP).

Also, I noticed on cobaltss.net that they have a very useful drop-down menu in the top left corner of all the forum pages where you can skip right to the forum you want to go to. It's really nice to use sometimes instead of going to the forum home page, then searching for the right forum.

Damn it, I'm getting lazy. :(

Taking the sidebars away in the forums was an experiment that I hoped would alleviate the problems with the ISP. It hasn't, so I see no reason not to have them back. Your wish is granted :)

As for the forum drop-down menu, while it sounds like a nice idea, I'm not sure it's a feature of IPB. I know cobaltss.net uses VBulletin. I'll be looking into it though.

As for the forum drop-down menu, while it sounds like a nice idea, I'm not sure it's a feature of IPB. I know cobaltss.net uses VBulletin. I'll be looking into it though.

Ever take a look into that, z?

I don't think it's doable, my friend. IPB does include a jump menu at the bottom of the page in topic view and forum vire, but nothing like what cobaltss.net has.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this