Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

2007 Chevy Truck Pricing

dannyvtek

Hello,

Does anyone mind sharing what they paid for there new 2007 Chevy Truck, comparing sticker versus actual price? I just came back from the dealer and the best I could get for a 2007 2 door extended cab 4x4 Z71, LT1 was $2000 off the sticker. Sticker was $32,800.

They told me a story of GM having narrower margins in 2007 for negotiations. Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Does anyone mind sharing what they paid for there new 2007 Chevy Truck, comparing sticker versus actual price? I just came back from the dealer and the best I could get for a 2007 2 door extended cab 4x4 Z71, LT1 was $2000 off the sticker. Sticker was $32,800.

They told me a story of GM having narrower margins in 2007 for negotiations. Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance!

Is this a Z71 Silverado or Colorado? If this truck is a 2007 Silverado is it a Classic (like the 2006's) or the new GMT-900 style? If it is a 2007 Silverado GMT-900 that is about what you will pay. Actually that isn't bad, just make sure when you get a Z71 order the 18inch wheels and rock crawler tires. If it is a Classic Silverado or Colorado you are getting screwed man. If you think that is too much walk in and tell them what is a resonable price and say I can get for say 28,750 at another dealer I just thought I would give you guys another chance if they don't counter offer or bite then walk. (and the dealer doesn't want to move the truck!)

The discount levels are a lot smaller than before, because of smaller margins, but it's still pretty simple.

When it comes to GM, know the invoice figure or just ask for it, and that's what you should pay minus any rebates. The dealer makes a profit, and you get a nice price in the process. Most likely that's close to what they're giving you as a selling price, but ask to see the invoice, or just go to a place like KBB.com and build the exact truck and look at the invoice price.

Chevy is offering 1750 rebate for all the 2007 Pickups, inluding the 2500 and 3500 HD's.

I checked it out at the local dealer. That is the part of their President's Day Sale campaign.

1750 or 0% financing for qualified buyers.