C&G SoCal Guys Come to AutoBooks on Saturday!

Guys,

"LA CAR" an online automotive website about the southern California car culture will be at AutoBooks in Burbank tomorrow, Saturday, 3-24-07. If any of you have time, come down between 11am and 3pm.

Located at 3524 West Magnolia Boulevard in Burbank, AutoBooks is Southern California's largest automotive bookstore and one of the best places for car enthusiasts to hang out on a Saturday afternoon. It's not unusual to see celebrities, car designers, and others in the industry stopping by (Jay Leno is a regular, who I've seen there before myself.)

AutoBooks has been around since 1951. It was begun as a mostly mail-order sideline by Road & Track staffer Harry Morrow. Over the years, the store has become not only a place to pick up the latest books and magazines, but a place where people from all facets of the automotive world meet.

A few cars will be on display:

1994 Mercedes-Benz E320 Cabriolet (I'm bringing....)

2007 Shelby GT500

1966 Ford Mustang

19?? BMW 633CSi

C5 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible

Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe LA CAR "Project Car"

"Prius-Bazooka" LA CAR "Project Car"

2007 Lexus RX400h

But if I know AutoBooks, people from all over will bring their "special" rides.

I'll be there too.....with OCCarNut.....would love to see some of you guys!

Cheers,

Chris