Sign in to follow this  
Northstar

Revised Robot Commercial

6 posts in this topic

Northstar    11

Did anyone else see it? It was just on CBS. Basically, the Robot goes and gets a bunch of jobs still (this time there are more - it stocks shelves and does a couple more new things), and then at the end it "walks" to the junkyard and sees a big crane putting an old car on top of the scrap heap, and then wakes up. I guess this time they're showing dead cars instead of a robot dying. Hopefully there aren't any complaints this time :rolleyes:

Did anyone else see it? It was just on CBS. Basically, the Robot goes and gets a bunch of jobs still (this time there are more - it stocks shelves and does a couple more new things), and then at the end it "walks" to the junkyard and sees a big crane putting an old car on top of the scrap heap, and then wakes up. I guess this time they're showing dead cars instead of a robot dying. Hopefully there aren't any complaints this time :rolleyes:

Didnt see it but sounds like he was thinking about going to the metal graveyard this time. Spineless but a more appropriate way for a robot to disassemble.

AAS    13

Didnt see it but sounds like he was thinking about going to the metal graveyard this time. Spineless but a more appropriate way for a robot to disassemble.

No... he's rolling past a junkyard, and sees (what looks like) a bigger version of himself throwing around a crushed car. So, I think the point of this one is that in his nightmare he sees "himself" destroying what he used to build.

Anyway... the commercial is still funny.

*nods*

I've seen it. Still not all that keen on it, though it is very creative....

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

my radio show:CD SHOWCASE.7p-11p central.Friday/April 6 = www.wrmn1410.com

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this