Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ocnblu

OK sons and daughters...

5 posts in this topic

What did you do for your mamma on her special day? My mom wanted to go to Easton, MD (where I used to live) for lunch, including some locally famous cream of crab soup. Then we took the short trek to St. Michaels, MD, to another locally famous spot for some ice cream. She said she had a great day, which was good.

I thought of something funny on the way home after dropping her off though... both places are gay-owned.

I thought of something funny on the way home after dropping her off though... both places are gay-owned.

Oh, brother, can you think of ANYTHING else...sheez! :rolleyes:

My mother lives 580 miles north of me +/- and I have a final exam tomorrow night. I called her up this morning and wished her Happy Mother's Day.

I slipped mine some tongue, oops I mean I bought her that tongue and groove hardwood flooring she wanted! :smilewide:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

We spent the greater part of the day in an Italian restaurant in Gaithersburg (another rich suburb of DC in Montgomery County) with my parents and their conservative Italian friends. It was somewhat boring, they talked about global warming and the like (the husband thinks it's complete BS and wants to go buy an H2 to flaunt his belief). I was the nanny for their kids and my little cousin, they seem to get along well (meaning they were misbehaiving together). I mainly studied the waiters and the other Italian guys that walked by our table. Mom seemed to have a nice day--not having to do laundry, eating Italian food, not having to cook, and watching her Sopranos usually puts her in a good mood.

Wildmanjoe, scoring points! :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0