GMI's Revitalization in Action | The Dream Saturn Lineup

These do look pretty good.

The Astra, Outlook, Aura and Sky are pretty solidified in their spots for Saturn and they've done a good job here of showing how some evolutionary tweaks could make them look even better.

As for the Signal, good call (although it would likely carry the name Agila since GM is supposed to be moving to a global naming structure.) I like the idea of Saturn getting a sub-compact. Given that they are doing the import-figther/euro thing, the model would fit the brand much better than an Agila-based car would fit any other brand. In fact, I would argue that GM should use Saturn as a testing ground for this vehicle even before they decide to go with any of the 3 Chevy sub-compact concepts shown.

As for the Switch, no thanks. The idea of a unibody-based pickup is interesting and I can see the argument for one, but I don't think Saturn is the right brand to do it. If I were committed to doing one and had to chose a brand, I would ideally like to be able to test the idea with GMC and possibly follow that up with a Chevy. Unfortunately, unlike the sub-compacts, the US market would likely be the only market for such a vehicle and you'd need both a GMC and Chevy right away to justify investment. If anyone has the ambition to do so, I would love to see a chop of a GMC Switch.

Don't you mean Corsa? The Agila is the next model down, a minicompact (although it would offer would more room than that).

I don't know, it's so hard to tell the size of a vehicle from a picture. The shape of this looked a lot like the Agila to me. But you're right, the Corsa would be the next step down from the Astra.

overall very nice.i like thier revision on the fender vents on the vue, the "switch" is interesting as in if their could be real competition in that field to be worth it....but it's kinda ugly, from that view.

i think it's a typo, but i don't think a 2.0L with DI could make 200hp.

overall, very good ideas.