Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Going Stir-crazy

this one is going to come completely out of left field for me, but right now I've gone more or less completely stir-crazy. Its been two days and two nights of having the house to myself and its TOO quiet!!!!!! I'm so used to having my wife and girl around the house that spending the past two nights alone has been hell for me. Can't sleep, can't really sit around the house and relax....can't really do anything. Its too quiet and its too peaceful around here!!!! I want them to come home.... I hate this feeling....its really weird.

Go to a movie OUTSIDE of your home and/or go to Barnes and Noble to read car books, travel books, magazines or anything else that piques your interest.

P-C-S, the super sized blow up doll is "old hat." That gained initial notoriety on the LA freeways, the land where every weird fad seems to be born. Plus, he lives in pastoral Montgomery, AL.

Go to a movie OUTSIDE of your home and/or go to Barnes and Noble to read car books, travel books, magazines or anything else that piques your interest.

P-C-S, the super sized blow up doll is "old hat." That gained initial notoriety on the LA freeways, the land where every weird fad seems to be born. Plus, he lives in pastoral Montgomery, AL.

Yeah, yeah, Montgomery, AL, been there done that. Land of George Wallace, I know all about it. It seems to me your information is outdated, It ain't all that pastoral anymore baby, you been on I-85 or I-65 lately? I have! :smilewide:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

It ain't all that pastoral anymore baby, you been on I-85 or I-65 lately? I have! :smilewide:

Yes, Mr. Smilewide, I was there less than a year ago. Transiting from beautiful Pensacola FL to Atlanta in early June. I saw a huge new auto plant on the right coming up on I-65, I believe it was. I will never forget that, for the South, it was sunny, in the mid-70s and with low humidity.

Heck, if I knew at the time that 76CT hangs his hat there, I would have had him meet me for coffee at a Starbucks somewhere.

76CT ... sorry you are a bit stir crazy.

Why not do what I do?

DRIVE ... on some old forgotten country roads ;).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"We're outta here" ... Steve Azar ... 'I Don't Have To Be Me 'Til Monday'

No more stir-craziness, the wife and kid came back home, I actually got a full night's sleep and all is well. And you did see an auto plant along the side of I-65 just south of Montgomery, its the first (and only) Hyundia plant in the US. They currently produce he Sonata, and the Santa Fe at the plant....