Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pipius

Volt at Lordstown

6 posts in this topic

Any one that wants to see the Volt it will be at the Lordstown plant car show on the June 30. It is open to the public. I hope that this is a way to hint that Lordstown maybe getting the Volt.

Any one that wants to see the Volt it will be at the Lordstown plant car show on the June 30. It is open to the public. I hope that this is a way to hint that Lordstown maybe getting the Volt.

That would be shocking if Lordstown got the line to build. [sorry it was just to hard not to say it!]

Thanks for the heads up as I got a flyer on this event and it had nothing about the Volt being there.

That would be shocking if Lordstown got the line to build. [sorry it was just to hard not to say it!]

Thanks for the heads up as I got a flyer on this event and it had nothing about the Volt being there.

It's not, at least at this point.

To let every one know the car that they had was one of the markups. Not the one of the full ones. IT even had to be keep inside so not to melt. It did still get to see what the outside looks like and it looked good. And you did get a hint that it is a nice size.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0