Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Oh damn, did I catch the new escalade?

Okay so I was watching GMtv, the drivetime show. It was their Sept. 22nd episode and during an interview with one of the GM employees, I noticed a picture behind her of what appeared to be some type of Cadillac. I went on cadillac.com and it doesnt look like anything there. Furthermore, it looks somewhat like a truck. Hmm.......well take a look for yourselves. It is on the left side of the lady's head.

Also, I had to take a digital photo of the computer screen, because screen shots wont work with movies or something.

Finally, I know this is probably not it, but it is worth a shot in any case. Who knows.

Posted Image

Edit, I looked carefully at the SRX, and the picture does in fact look like a different vehicle.

I would suggest watching the video for yourself, as the pic above is really low quality.

here is the link, scroll down to sept. 22 on the left.

http://gmtv.feedroom.com/iframeset.jsp?ord=915696

You have to watch the video until about the halfway point to see it. Edited by milleramerican

What, in that screen shot above? That's just an XLR on the left and the Chevy SS concept from a couple years ago on the right. Nothing new. EDIT: Watched the whole video closely again, and the ONLY things in that clip are the SRX, the XLR, and then the Chevy SS concept. Not sure how you didn't see the same exact vehicles on the Cadillac.com website, but everything seen is old news. Edited by caddycruiser

I'm sorry to say, but that looks like an XLR-v... just distorted from the movie.

Atleast to me, it does...

[post="24409"][/post]

Nope, not even that--it's just the regular old XLR we've all seen for over a year now (note the polished wheels and regular grille), plus the fact that the image is a very well circulated GM Media shot.

Matter of fact, here's the first two shots seen behind the lady in the video:
Posted Image
Posted Image Edited by caddycruiser

Oh well I guess you cant argue with that. Damn I feel stupid.

[post="24413"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Nah, just a little confused http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

I'm staying in Franklin, TN, tonight. The oddest thing just happened. I was about to head out for dinner, and a fleet of new Tahoes and Yukons were coming down the street. Before I knew it a couple of well-camoed Escalades drove by. The pic above is not what I saw just about 20 minutes ago. From everything I just saw, the new Escalade is evolutionary at best. Looked like a more XLR-ish facial treatment with more pronounced spacing between the headlights and grill. Before I could get turned around and back to the hotel where this fleet was staying, the crew had put up security tape and covered the Escalades. I'm not able to get any pictures. Maybe I'll get up early enough in the morning to catch them driving out.