Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flybrian

2008 Holden VE Ute - Omega | SV6 | SS | SS-V

12 posts in this topic

While I still don't get the demand for this type of car, I still wish they would sell it here.

Do you think they could pull of a G8 Ute? Obviously we would need to find another name, but do you think it could work under Pontiac?

I like mine better..I don't like how the bed slopes down to teh tail from the "cab". It's still cool though, and I hope they bring it here.

Edited by Dodgefan

The "Crunch" color kills me. Love the name, love the color. I don't know if I could actually own one that color, but it would be cool to say, "I own a "Crunch" Maloo Ute. I'm feelin a little verklempt

While I still don't get the demand for this type of car, I still wish they would sell it here.

Do you think they could pull of a G8 Ute? Obviously we would need to find another name, but do you think it could work under Pontiac?

No. Remember, Pontiac is to be strictly cars from now on. It could work though in the same showroom, as a GMC, where trucks in the B-P-G lineup belong (even if it's car-based; reference the '71-'77 Sprint & '78-'87 Caballero).

My suggestion for a name? Easy... GMC Centaur (half man/half horse = half car/half truck). And of course this wouldn't be the first time that name was used on a GMC (1988's concept GMC was called "Centaur"):

Posted Image

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0