Entry Level Technician

Automotive Technicians Needed!

Have you dreamed of working in a proving grounds environment? Modern Solutions is looking for Entry Level Automotive Technicians to work in R&D with GM in South East Mesa, AZ. (Associates Degree in automotive preferred. Minimum 1 year experience.) Call (480) 491-9557 or e-mail [email protected]

Who would want to work at a place that would pull something like this?

Whats the difference between posting it here, instead of in a newspaper or on monster.com?

Normally these kinds of sites frown on this kind of posting. To answer your question, newspapers and monster.com are commercial ventures and charge money to advertise and this site does not. I honestly don't know if C&G has an rules, written or unwritten, about this kind of thing. If nothing else net etiquette should dissuade people from doing it.

Whats the difference between posting it here, instead of in a newspaper or on monster.com?

well if he wanted to get gearheads he should look more to camaroz28 or ls1 or those type of sites... we are enthusiasts not mechanics, granted i do grab a wrench every once in a while... i'm not as good as our army mechanics... damn they are fast... 10 x faster then anyone that works at a dealership i've seen...

Normally these kinds of sites frown on this kind of posting. To answer your question, newspapers and monster.com are commercial ventures and charge money to advertise and this site does not. I honestly don't know if C&G has an rules, written or unwritten, about this kind of thing. If nothing else net etiquette should dissuade people from doing it.

there are rules to this site, and this is definatly not allowed...

i've looked into this, people used to give me crap for my signature, but said it was okay because it promoted GM sales... got a call from wall street journal once haha that was interesting...

Ok I got it. We are GM enthusiasts, but don't want GM putting postings here for anyone to work at GM.

Sarcasm... tsk tsk. You've come to the absolute wrong place if you expect to win THAT battle.

Bottom line is that posting is spam - pure and simple. It don't see ANYTHING identifying GM on that post. Do you?

I see someone who signed up TODAY and has made ONE post so far and it was done TODAY. Kinda smells like spam doesn't it? Let's poke it and see.

Sarcasm... tsk tsk. You've come to the absolute wrong place if you expect to win THAT battle.

Bottom line is that posting is spam - pure and simple. It don't see ANYTHING identifying GM on that post. Do you?

I see someone who signed up TODAY and has made ONE post so far and it was done TODAY. Kinda smells like spam doesn't it? Let's poke it and see.

If it is a false ad, then I agree, it is spam. If it is correct, then I don't beleive it is. I have driven by that proving grounds a few times, it is part of GM. I have talked to a few people who worked there.