LaCrosse Super in Car and Diver

Brougham-Holiday

Yea, they were surprisingly really happy with it considering how I'd expect them to harp on the platform and FWD a lot more than they did. That would be the only LaCrosse I'd be happy to own.

GM and Buick did something right by making the LaCrosse quicker than its siblings. They're smart to understand if people are going to pay a little more for the luxury sport it better not be topped in quickness and speed by a cheaper vehicle in the same frame.

Edited by Cananopie

• 3 weeks later...
Yea, they were surprisingly really happy with it considering how I'd expect them to harp on the platform and FWD a lot more than they did. That would be the only LaCrosse I'd be happy to own.

GM and Buick did something right by making the LaCrosse quicker than its siblings. They're smart to understand if people are going to pay a little more for the luxury sport it better not be topped in quickness and speed by a cheaper vehicle in the same frame.

Did you notice that they said it was the best-handling version of the three?? Impressive......0.84g on the skidpad....better than GXP and the wallowy SS. They even said that besides the FWD, it could drive better than many Lexus'...!!

The platform may be old.....but Buick is on the right track with this car.....GOD imagine how good it could be with a modern platform and a 5- or 6-speed auto!!!!!!

Did you notice that they said it was the best-handling version of the three?? Impressive......0.84g on the skidpad....better than GXP and the wallowy SS. They even said that besides the FWD, it could drive better than many Lexus'...!!

The platform may be old.....but Buick is on the right track with this car.....GOD imagine how good it could be with a modern platform and a 5- or 6-speed auto!!!!!!

You are the last person I'd have ever expected on C&G to be so enthusiastic about the LaCrosse. I think it's fair to say Buick definitely is getting the hint what direction is correct and it's producing excitement all around. I am expecting to be very pleased with the 2nd gen.

You are the last person I'd have ever expected on C&G to be so enthusiastic about the LaCrosse. I think it's fair to say Buick definitely is getting the hint what direction is correct and it's producing excitement all around. I am expecting to be very pleased with the 2nd gen.

Oh...I'm not anti-Lacrosse.....

....I'm anti-W-body......

I just wish that, once again, the Super was where the LaCrosse started.....the trim updates (interior AND exterior) the wheels/tires, the suspension tuning, all should be on the STANDARD car....(maybe not the V8 for cost reasons....but you get my point.)