Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

Buick Riviera Concept (Video)

4 posts in this topic

That's a pretty car. I'd like to see the Regal name return for the Epsilon II Buick, as well as a coupe. I also liked the GM Powertrain video.

Pontiac Custom-S: Thank you for sharing this. I was happy to see who Dave Lyon is (I've read his name before); at last, a young person who seems to understand and have some enthusiasm for Buick. Between Dave Lyon and Rick Kranz, they literally admitted that the Riviera previews the NG LaCrosse, so I guess GM had to first parade the Riviera Concept around the U.S., then they can reveal and produce the LaCrosse. And afterwards? Anyone who knows anything about Buick recognizes what an important product name Riviera is, so....

Pontiac Custom-S: Thank you for sharing this. I was happy to see who Dave Lyon is (I've read his name before); at last, a young person who seems to understand and have some enthusiasm for Buick. Between Dave Lyon and Rick Kranz, they literally admitted that the Riviera previews the NG LaCrosse, so I guess GM had to first parade the Riviera Concept around the U.S., then they can reveal and produce the LaCrosse. And afterwards? Anyone who knows anything about Buick recognizes what an important product name Riviera is, so....

You are most welcome! :yes:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0