Capriceman! Hey!

Hey-my friend-before you get that new car...

I saw a Caprice that looks a lot like yours for sale today!

It's on the corner of Middlebelt and Joy Rd in Livonia in front of an auto shop....

I didn't see the price, but it might be worth looking at....from what I saw (there was quite a bit of traffic), but it looked to be in good shape.....

check it out!

Let me know if you need more info....

damn i wont have time to go out there anytime soon. Well if you want to look the driver side back door will have a $h!ty bondo job looks like it was hit and the passenger side mirror is folded in a little. and theres a rust hole on the front passenger side fender. And a Merrolis Chevy sticker on the back bumper and i know for sure it was mine.

I will try to get out there tomorrow hopefully i can. take a extended lunch.

Thanks a lot Dave.

Besides i went to the dealer and so far no good on any of those cars. I only tested the Silverado and i will test the rest on Thursday i think.

damn i wont have time to go out there anytime soon. Well if you want to look the driver side back door will have a $h!ty bondo job looks like it was hit and the passenger side mirror is folded in a little. and theres a rust hole on the front passenger side fender. And a Merrolis Chevy sticker on the back bumper and i know for sure it was mine.

I will try to get out there tomorrow hopefully i can. take a extended lunch.

Thanks a lot Dave.

Besides i went to the dealer and so far no good on any of those cars. I only tested the Silverado and i will test the rest on Thursday i think.

I'll try if I can...I might be heading that way again...

Hopefully you'll get a chance to peek- Let me know if I can help.... :)