Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

This world is just full of idiots...

I love the "do not copy" print on the photo... if you read the story it come off even more idsturbing and bizzare that this retard is trying to sell this. It's like I prayed to god to show me his face and he did... after I loked at three dozen photos I foudn his face and God said onto me:

"Go forth and be prosperous upon eBay, for it is thy will to be looked onto as a lunatic!" :P

Posted Image

"What de f**k is superimposed?" :huh: :P -A. Sandler (as the Goat)

• 10 months later...

There is now a Chicken McNugget with the face of god on ebay.

Up For auction is a Chicken Mcnugget with the face of God. It came in My 20 pack piece and was the last piece in the box. When I held it I felt a touch of calm and serenity. It has become a blessed part of my freezer to make sure that it stays fresh for the winning bidder. This Auction is blessed by the Mcnugget and is a sign that even though there is greed in the world God is still there with us, even when we are eating unnatural fast food. Eating this nugget would be in fact like taking Communion. Winning bidder pays shipping. A LARGE portion of the proceeds from this auction gos to a scholarship funds for the Children who lost their Fathers/Mothers in the iraq war, so PLEASE be generous. Thank You and God Bless.
-Cameron

Posted Image Edited by Satty

IMAGE OF JESUS'S FACE IN THE TREES

THIS IS A PICTURE THAT SHOWS THE IMAGE OF JESUS CHRIST'S FACE. NOT THE IMAGE THAT IS PICTURED ON THE FRONT OF THE BUILDING. THAT IT IS KNOWN FAMOUSLY, AS THE TOUCH DOWN JESUS. BUT, IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY TO THE LOWER RIGHT OF THE BUILDING IN THE TREES. YOU WILL NOTICE AN IMAGE. THE IMAGE APPEARS TO BE THE IMAGE OF JESUS CHRIST'S FACE. THE PICTURE WAS CAPTURED ON THE CAMPUS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME LOCATED IN NOTRE DAME, INDIANA. I AM FROM FULTON, MISSOURI, BUT I ATTENDED A UNIVERSITY IN CAPE GIRARDEAU, MISSOURI. THE SCHOOL IS CALLED SOUTHEAST MISSOURI STATE UNIVERSITY. I WAS ON THE TRACK TEAM AT SOUTHEAST MISSOURI STATE UNIVERSITY. WE HAD A LAST CHANCE MEET AT NOTRE DAME. IT WAS AN INDOOR MEET. IT WAS AT THE END OF FEBRUARY OR THE BEGINING OF MARCH OF 2002. I COMPETED IN THE LONG JUMP AND TRIPLE JUMP EVENTS. THE ATMOSPHERE WAS NOT EXCITING, SO WHEN I FINISHED UP MY DAY OF COMPETING. I TOOK A WALK AROUND THE LEGENDARY CAMPUS. MAINLY, LEGENDARY BECAUSE OF THE MOVIE CALLED "RUDY." I WANTED TO TAKE PICTURES OF EVERYTHING, BUT I HAD 27 EXPOSURES ON MY DISPOSABLE CAMERA. I TOOK PICURES OF TOUCHDOWN JESUS BECAUSE, I HEARD IT WAS QUITE FAMOUS. AFTER, I TOOK MY PICTURES TO THE LOCAL WAL-MART TO HAVE THEM DEVELOPED. I LOOKED AT THE PICTURES AND THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE OK PICTURES BECAUSE I AM NOT A PHOTOGRAPHER, AND I DO NOT KEEP A PHOTO ALBUM, UNTIL RECENTLY. I DID NOT NOTICE THE IMAGE OF JESUS CHRIST'S FACE UNTIL I SHOWED MY GIRLFRIEND, WHOM IS RELIGIOUS . I DON'T KNOW IF HER FATHER BEING AN ORDAINED DEACON IN THE CATHOLIC RELIGION HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER RELIGIOUS BELIEFS. ANYWAY, SHE NOTICED THE PICTURE AND TOLD ME THAT THE PICTURE MUST BE A BLESSING. I AM NOT THAT RELIGIOUS, SO I THINK THAT IT WAS A COINCIDENCE. I SHOWED MY MOTHER BECAUSE SHE IS SPIRITUAL, AND SHE THINKS IT IS GOD LOOKING OVER ME. WELL, I HAD THIS PICTURE FOR OVER 4 YEARS AND MY LIFE HAS BEEN GOOD. MY GIRLFRIEND AND MY MOTHER TOLD ME NOT TO SALE THE PICTURE. BUT, I WILL SALE THE PICTURE IF I COULD GET THE RIGHT PRICE. I WOULD USE THE MONEY TO FIX UP MY MERCEDES BENZ, AND I OF COURSE, WILL DONATE TO MY GIRLFRIENDS CHURCH. OH YEAH, THIS PICTURE WAS NOT CAPTURED BY A DIGITAL CAMERA. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME LISTING TO SELL, SO I HOPE THIS GOES WELL. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME. I ONLY WANT SERIOUS BIDDERS! OH YEAH, I WILL PROVIDE THE NEGATIVES FOR THE PICTURE.

Posted Image