classic RWD Honda

7 posts in this topic

Not what you expected huh? Eh? :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh, the trucks that weren't trucks but really four-wheeled motorbikes with cargo beds in the back for dockworkers?

I once said that I like 99.9% of RWD cars if only for the fact that I could drop in a SBC in less than two hours given the right equiptment. Wel consider this the 0.1% that I'd never touch wiht a ten foot pole. I wouldn't drive this thing even with BV steerig and Satty shifting gears. I think Fly nailed it. :lol: Edited by Sixty8panther

Honda would be cold to make a modern retro version built twice as large with a 3.6L V-6 and the same proportions and H hood...

I nearly cried recently when I saw a 1973 Datsun 210 in the Canadian Old Car Auto Trader. Since when is that a true Classic? With few exceptions (notably, the 240Z), Japanese cars were crap and ugly until the last 15 years or so when they finally got religion and started hiring American designers.

Look at those panel gaps... my buddy's '57 Chevy has tighter panel gaps than this POS. Plus overall the fit and finish is much superior as is the interior layout. :lol: Edited by Sixty8panther

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor