Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

Well I voted

5 posts in this topic

I am PCS and I approve this message! :smilewide:

A few weeks ago when I was home in Delaware, I filled out my primary absentee ballot. The primary is tomorrow for both Democrats and Republicans for Governor, Lt. Governor, various State House and Senate races and County Council positions.

I always vote, and I think it's important to do so, there have been a few races in Delaware that has been decided by one vote.

I've been asked many times if I was a Republican on this forum or what my political leanings are, I guess many of you by now think you know how I vote because of my preference for Obama for President, don't be so sure. I vote the best person in my view for the job, and always will.

I hope you vote when it's time to do so, wherever you are in the world. It's important

I am PCS and I approve this message! :smilewide:

A few weeks ago when I was home in Delaware, I filled out my primary absentee ballot. The primary is tomorrow for both Democrats and Republicans for Governor, Lt. Governor, various State House and Senate races and County Council positions.

I always vote, and I think it's important to do so, there have been a few races in Delaware that has been decided by one vote.

I've been asked many times if I was a Republican on this forum or what my political leanings are, I guess many of you by now think you know how I vote because of my preference for Obama for President, don't be so sure. I vote the best person in my view for the job, and always will.

I hope you vote when it's time to do so, wherever you are in the world. It's important

Agreed. Obama gets my vote this November, but I'm voting for the Republican in the Indiana gubernatorial election.

I'm voting for Obama but I've voted for plenty of Republicans in the past.

Chris

>>"...there have been a few races in Delaware that has been decided by one vote..."<<

Understandable, what with a population of 35 people. :P

I usually default to republican, but I'm pretty sure obama will have my vote this go around. I still need to learn more about Idaho & it's various people (aside from Larry).

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0