Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

What is this?

wwwwow. SF/CA is a cool one too.

IMO the coolest thing about the FL keys is the old Bahia Honda bridge...it was a camelback trestle bridge that was converted into a road by building the road on TOP of the trestles, so the bridge had a big hump in it...pretty strange if you ask me...
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Croc

Wow, Big Brother at work. You can even see my Coupe DeVille in the driveway if you look real hard. :P

Posted Image

Hmm whats that bubble lookin thing? :AH-HA_wink:

Linky

[post="37530"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

download the free google earth its even more creepy i can see my dads truck at work ill post the pic in a little Edited by capriceman

Well....no. It's not. 'Tis the design dome.

(Heh..I wasn't really asking what it was to begin with...just showing the linkage)

[post="37788"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

yeah, your right my bad but like 150 yards north of that is the water tower.

Hey! I see a prototype Camaro in there!

No I don't. What kinds of cars are in that area of lawsuit cars? Anything interesting? Do you mean lawsuits against GM or cars that were used in unrelated lawsuits?

[post="38425"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Against GM

For Ex. I don't know if this happend, A Guy was hurt by the cigerette lighter in a minor acident cause it fell out hot on impact and burned guy. He sues for burns and mental issues. GM trys to prove incorrect by doing the exact same impact.

Did you get it?

The most intresting in there i think for 16 weeks they had a 83 Scottsdale were the bed was twisted in an L shape. I should call them up to see if i could buy this one 96 camaro SS in there.

Yeah I drive around the Tech center almost every other week.

The coolest thing i saw was 10 guys in white shirts push a the Cien into a truck.

I steal my dads GM tag with the shiny thing on it and drive around. Also there New Secertize securtiy is rather worthless. Pinkerton was better. they would actually Question me somtimes.

If i see anything eye catching I will inform you guys, although i belive i saw Blue devil. and I saw the XLR like 4 years ago just chillin in a parking space.

Also my dad will call me if they have employee auto shows. I take his extra car tag and a blue collar shirt. Then go and walk around. They had a Solstice on top of a hill and alot of people climbed it to look at it. plus they had a sweet Orange GTO.

Her's where I graduated from: Bradford College. RIP. :(

Posted Image