Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

2009 GM-issued Calendars...

I'm inquiring about two 2009 GM-issued calendars that dealers receive (or buy?) and distribute to their customers:

2009 GM Muscle Cars

75e8_1.JPG

2009 GM Classic Cars & Trucks

be08_1.JPG

I've tried a bunch of my local dealers to see if they had either calendar to give me with no luck (one dealer said that "GM stopped doing them over a decade ago" :rolleyes: ). Do any of our dealership personnel here have access to these calendars? I'd definitely like to get one of each, if possible, and I'm willing to reimburse the cost of shipping. Thanks in advance!!

I have it on my list of things to do - pick up a calendar at the dealership at my next LOF appointment for the LaX.

Through last year, some type of free calendar has always been available at the cashier's counter at the GM dealership, though it's not the one you want. I'm content to get American scenery, as I need the calendar itself!

I'd be happy to get even last years too!! It seems a lot of the NJ dealers I've been too have stopped getting these GM calendars. Many salespeople have either non-automotive related calendars or generic car calendars (like free ones from Snap-on Tools) hanging on their cubical walls. I was hoping to take the wife's car in to our BPG for dealership in December to check them, but never got around to it. If you're able to help out at all, I'd be very appreciative :)