Facebook...LIVE! Where will YOU be in 2009?

Spring is ALMOST here ... as is the "out with friends" season (which should be all year round). So, where will you be in 2009?

I plan on these:

March 13-14 ... St Louis MO ... ValveReplacement Reunion

April 4, start 1p ... Schaumburg IL ... MidWest Spring StartUp Event, LEGOLAND Discovery Centre and Big Bowl Restaurant

June 26-28 ... Collinsville IL (near St Louis MO) ... NMCOA Monte Carlo Nationals

July 25, start 11a ... Elgin IL ... MidSummer Chitown Gathering #2

September 5-16 ... Illinois to California ... ROAD TRIP along ROUTE 66!!!!

October 3? ... St Louis MO ... MidWest Monte Carlo meet ... I got sick last year and couldn't attend as planned....

I also hope to find some time to head to Jackson/Nashville TN this year, since I didn't make it down there in 2008.... And, who knows, I might throw in some weekend trips and other events along the way, as I learn about them.....

BTW, I joined Facebook, Friday, February 20 ... and within hours had re-connected with friends with whom I'd lost touch YEARS ago.....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...MidW Event = 04/04/09

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I don't know where we'll go, but it beats where we're at" ... Lonestar ... 'What About Now'

• 3 weeks later...
That would be cool...maybe NOS, myself and a few others could show up too....

(and)

I would definitely make it out if you came to MI.

Hmmm....I just may have to pick a weekend to get to MI now yet this year...... We shall see.... :)

And, Cletus ... I haven't decided if I like the change on FB or not....

My first trip to St Louis was WONDERFUL, albeit too short.... But, I WILL be in the St Louis area 4 times this year, as October 3 IS the 3rd annual MidWest MC Gathering (Holiday Inn, Butler Hill Rd, STL, I-55). The other 2 times are the NMCOA MC Nationals at the end of June and as part of the Route 66 Drive in September.

I've also since learned that my "other" little sister (a friend's wife whose maiden name is Stevens ... no direct relation, though) is pregnant ... so, I'll be heading to Birmingham AL to see Brandon (from MCSS) and his wife and the new baby sometime in October or November. I will include a stop in the Nashville/Jackson TN area as well ... so it may be "Nashville in November". More details later....

And, if you're interested in connecting with me on FB, you should be able to search for me by Email:

faithcubsmc2691

@

aol.com

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 = Sept 5-16, '09

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Sweet memories will last for a long long time" ... Pointer Sisters ... 'I'm So Excited'