Land Rover Freelander Spy Photos

mphmag

the first freelander tanked actually. I think with the X3 setting a precedent that people don't want a huge luxury SUV but still want a luxury SUV, and with Rover's new status symbol ranking in place, this could be huge. I think the front needs to be mroe aggressive but the back looks just like a rover. I've also been so impressed with the new Range Rovers I've driven. The Sport and regular Range Rover Supercharged are the most amazing machines I've seen recently. Well, besides the Z06.

Much better. Finally looks like a Land Rover! Ford has done a good job taking the torch from BMW. The LR3 and this are huge improvements over the previous models. The Range Rover sport is really hot too. Too bad Ford can't make it's North American brands shine too.

• 3 weeks later...

Much better.  Finally looks like a Land Rover!  Ford has done a good job taking the torch from BMW.  The LR3 and this are huge improvements over the previous models.  The Range Rover sport is really hot too. 
Too bad Ford can't make it's North American brands shine too.

[post="45187"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Looks like a Land Rover? Maybe, but a rather bland one. Better than the BMW efforts to be sure, but doesn't topple the Defender as the best looking Land Rover... Though it's certainly better (at least on-road) in every other conceiveable way.