ToniCipriani

New feat coming soon?

6 posts in this topic

I thought I saw that "View Vehicles" thing under my stats in posts for a while, but it never worked, giving a SQL error. So we have a new feat coming to C&G?

I thought I saw that "View Vehicles" thing under my stats in posts for a while, but it never worked, giving a SQL error.

So we have a new feat coming to C&G?

[post="47235"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe :CG_all:

I'm hoping we can get advertisors so we don't have to charge a dime. I'm only charging $25 to have an advertiser on the site.......this is a nice image on the front page above the major news stories and an image here on the forums. That's not much considering what we pull in terms of #'s which are higher than many people think.

Josh so long as you don't do what GMI is doing. They started 2 different things I don't really like. One is a google ad as the 2nd post of every topic. And the other is certain words are underlined and they are links to advertising. It makes it hard when you are reading because if you mouse is over a link a pop up description opens. I am glad C&G doesn't do those things. Always true :CG_all:

No. We'll beg everyone for money even moreso before we ever do chintzy stuff like that. That's not a dig at GMI; that's a dig at any site who does that active hyperlinking bullshit. God, its annoying.

Well... I hope whatever ads you add are just pics that link to a site. Animated ones just screw with my PC...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room