Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mjdecker

Don't you just love it when you had plans

5 posts in this topic

Don't you just love it when you had plans to do something (like a trip or something) and someone bails out and cancels at the VERY last minute? So either you do what you had planned alone or not even bother. Granted sometimes they've canceled because something tragic or important happen that I can understand, but when they cancel because "they don't feel like it" just... :angry: I don't know why, but crap like this happens to me all the time and it's not with just one friend in particular it's with quite a few of them. I'm not someone who gets pissed off often but this is one of the little things that grate on my nerves.

Decka, I'd go by myself. Why deprive yourself of fun just because someone wants to be a stick in the mud?

This quite often happens when people never wanted to go, but were too chicken to say so right away. They mean to cancel earlier put keep putting it off until they really have to. Some people make you wait so long it makes you late. They may like you, but they don't like the same things as you do anymore. They go to college, get a new job, get married, have kids etc. and suddenly they're not interested in doing the same stuff.

People who habitually do that do me find themselves cut off VERY quickly...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0