Did some computer upgrades today

New video card - Radeon HD 4850

New Blu-ray drive - LG Super Multi BLUE Internal Blu-ray Disc Rewriter - BH08

New 650 watt power supply, upgraded from a 350 watt

New 42" 1080p LCD Monitor

Flashed my BIOS to the latest version

I now own the 1st 6 Star Trek movies on Blu-ray which came in something called Star Trek Original Motion Picture Collection which included The Captains' Summit (Interviews With Cast Members)

Blu-ray looks and sounds great ...

That's enough upgrades for one day, at least for me it is ...

Sounds like a home theather system there....

Very cool though!

Other than the monitor, these upgrades were relatively inexpensive and easy to do, and it beats buying or building a new computer because I don't want to spend the time or money doing either ...

Processor is 3.4 gig and have 4 gigs of ram already ...

Well I don't get rid of things just because they are old, that's why I own a 1969 Pontiac Custom-S, and I'm still married to Mrs. PCS after 20 years ... :P

:lol:

I still have my first build. It's a Socket A system with a might AGP Geforce 6600. I gave it to my brother for school. Eventually going to give it 2 gigs of Ram. Right now the poor thing makes due with 4 256 meg sticks.