Oracle of Delphi

dezoito

6 posts in this topic

The moderation team has decided to open these threads from PCS for public and want everybody to view them. We understand that there have been some incidents of personal name calling and especially PCS being attacked. These posts have been deleted.

We would like to reiterate that personal attacks will not be tolerated. If these attacks happen again in any thread, such posts will be deleted and the offending parties will receive a warning. If the attacks still continue, there will be a 7 day account suspension. If there are differences, better idea would be to solve them through PM/emails rather than making them out public and ruining our civility.

PCS, on a personal note, please do not stop posting your notes. While not everything may be true or liked by other members, those are your views and they are respected and welcomed just as others' are on this forum. Let us strive for the fun and relaxed place Cheers and Gears is.

Thanks

While not everything may be true or liked by other members, those are your views and they are respected and welcomed just as others' are on this forum. Let us strive for the fun and relaxed place Cheers and Gears is.

This should apply to everyone, but it clearly does not.

I feel like I missed something... or nothing at all. :confused0071:

Whatever it is, I'll be keeping my eyes open for something on that Tuesday.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead