Jan 9 news: looks like we will be able to log on

hyperv6

Fbodfather posted on CZ28 some items to watch for soon. Fbod Quote: "Further, while many people have been exceedingly upset since the cars went on "hiatus' in August of 2002, there is every reason to believe that the future indeed looks bright. After the first of January, I'll be sharing with you a web address where you can watch the festivities from Detroit as a very exciting new Coupe Concept is unveiled on the morning of January 9, 2006. Perhaps this 'unveiling' is the Christmas Gift that many of you have been asking for!" He also noted they would anounce where the show car will appear this season on Jan the 9th. Looks like Chicago may be next show. Just some note Scott made make me think LA will not see the car till Nov. They aremoving the show and will have two this year. Scott noted the over lap and problems with it this year. We will just have to wait and see if this is how it plays out. In the end it looks like they will show this car well this year base on this note and some of the other things I have heard. This will not just be a Detroit show car only. On Scott noting the future is bright, that is his way to let us know things are going to plan and this is a good thing. As of now unless he changes his post I would watch for this program to progress well in the near future.

Fbodfather posted on CZ28 some items to watch for soon.

Fbod Quote:

"Further, while many people have been exceedingly upset since the cars went on "hiatus' in August of 2002, there is every reason to believe that the future indeed looks bright.

After the first of January, I'll be sharing with you a web address where you can watch the festivities from Detroit as a very exciting new Coupe Concept is unveiled on the morning of January 9, 2006.

Perhaps this 'unveiling' is the Christmas Gift that many of you have been asking for!"

He also noted they would anounce where the show car will appear this season on Jan the 9th. Looks like Chicago may be next show.

Just some note Scott made make me think LA will not see the car till Nov. They aremoving the show and will have two this year. Scott noted the over lap and problems with it this year. We will just have to wait and see if this is how it plays out.

In the end it looks like they will show this car well this year base on this note and some of the other things I have heard. This will not just be a Detroit show car only.

On Scott noting the future is bright, that is his way to let us know things are going to plan and this is a good thing. As of now unless he changes his post I would watch for this program to progress well in the near future.

[post="64179"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Okay, so he's just beating around the bush about something that we've known for months now. I honestly didn't expect there to be the "Mystery Chevrolet Coupe" (*cough*camaro*cough*) at LAIAS, so this doesn't come as a supprise to me.

Okay, so he's just beating around the bush about something that we've known for months now. I honestly didn't expect there to be the "Mystery Chevrolet Coupe" (*cough*camaro*cough*) at LAIAS, so this doesn't come as a suprise to me.

[post="64180"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Beating around the bush?

This is the first confirmation there is going to be a web cast and offical public statment that the car will tour.

Please understand the name Camaro name is still not permitted to be used by GM yet. After Jan 1 this will change so you might want to take something for that cough!