'67 Camaro

Coming soon, the Ultra Hots line with Real Rider rubber tires.
Posted Image
Others in first release:
Ford Anglia Panel Truck
Shelby Cobra 427
'69 Dodge Charger
'56 Ford Panel Truck
'65 Mustang Convertible

Other GM in series:
'70 Camaro RS
'50s Chevy Truck
'58 Vette
'56 Nomad
'57 Chevy
'64 GTO
'65 GTO

Oh....sweet!!!!!!!!!!

I may have to check out that '69 Dodge Charger ;).

Thanks for sharing, OG!

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker
MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html
"Come pick me up" ... Ben Folds ... 'Landed'

there's another $4 I HAVE to spend to keep my sanity. :D

If I had to guess, I'd say they will use the Flashsider, but maybe not since they didnt call it that.
Posted Image

[post="64744"][/post]

Oops, forgot about that one. HW's hasn't used that one recently, have they? I haven't seen them anywhere. Well, I'll be happy with the Apache or the Flashsider, just leave the LaTroca out of it!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I got Sofia the new '69 GTO in black with yellow glass and chrome interior. I also bought one that will stay unopened for myself. :D

Posted Image

Just like this one except my Judge has the copper ultrafast wheels.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, now whcih one will Hot Wheels use???

1958 Chevy Apache

or

1950's Advance Design:

I'm hoping it the first one!!!  :P

[post="64649"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

The pics I've seen of the Ultra Hots '50s Chevy truck is that of a custom crew cab '50 style.

Some more goodies I found in the HW Classics line include a dk green '67 GTO, gold '62 Bel Air ht (new tool), and a '57 Bel Air conv (I think it's the old HW ht made into a convertible). Also found an Ultra Hots Candy Red '65 GTO.

• 1 month later...

Well Olds Guy, I finally found the '50s Chevy Truck last week at KB Toys.... all new mold, nothing we guessed at all. Any COE truck fan will be happy; it's based on a modded early '50s Chevy COE made into a crew cab, with a tilting bed. Here are some pics from ebay:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah, thats one I havent found yet. I have picked up quite a few of the Ultra Hots, but havent seen that one yet.

By the way, I have a web site with a list of cars from various die-cast manufacturers, if anybody is interested in seeing what is out there. No pics, just a list. Reason being, I access it from my cell phone while at the store sometimes.

My Webpage

By the way, I have a web site with a list of cars from various die-cast manufacturers, if anybody is interested in seeing what is out there.  No pics, just a list.  Reason being, I access it from my cell phone while at the store sometimes.

Wow! That's a cool list ... thanks for sharing, bud!