Reposting topics ***Please Read***

Lately, there have been a lot of reposts with debuts, and it is understandable but I think it can be prevented. Reposted topics simply add clutter to the forum and make it hard to navigate at times (and confusion occurs when there are multipul topics because people don't know which they've already posted in).

As a result, I, along with other Admins, are going to make an effort to pin topics that we want the discussions to be in. If you find another story about a vehicle that has debuted and you think it is significantly different from what has already posted, please simply post a link to that story, but do not post the whole story in the thread as that requires excess scrolling.

So, if everyone could please do their best to make sure that the vehicle that you want to post something about doesn't already have a topic, it would be appreciated. I realize that some reposts will occur, but the fewer the better. In this case, less is more.

• 11 months later...

I've decided to bump this topic because to me it seems like reposting is becoming a recurring problem again.

I'd like to reaffirm the desire to cut down on the repetition and clutter on the forums. Please look through the forums and threads to ensure your "new" information has not already been posted. Using the forum "Search" function is a good way to do so. Sometimes updated information may be posted in existing threads which though we encourage, admittedly can make it difficult as far as unintentional reposts go.

As stated earlier by Northstar, total elimination of reposts isn't being asked (it's not realstic to ask that) but a better effort in searching can cut down on them greatly.