Design Competition for Oldsmoboi's Birthday!

Oldsmoboi's Birthday Challenge

92718k.jpg

Contest open till November 21st, 2009 at 11:59pm
Since I was a kid, I've always felt that Pontiac should have gotten an E-body, but a sportier version. You can see hints of sportiness in the Buick Riviera T-Type and the Oldsmobile Toronado XSC. What I want to see is what a 1979 - 1985 Pontiac E-Body would have looked like had GM produced one. So sketch, draw, or chop me up a car. Any 1979-1985 Eldorado, Toronado, Seville, or Riviera is an eligible base.

I'll be judging the entries myself.

Every entrant will receive a C&G related prize for entering the contest.

The grand prize is a 1:18 scale model 1966 Toronado

The rules:
1. The contest is open to registered Cheers and Gears members with a valid email address and an account in good standing (not suspended for bad behavior).
2. Multiple entries are allowed, but only one prize per entrant.
3. The picture must be posted in this thread using the upload feature.
4. URL links to other websites will not be accepted.

The prize details:
  • Brand new 1:18 scale diecast model of 1966 Oldsmobile Toronado diecast model car by Road Signature.
  • Has steerable wheels.
  • Brand new box.
  • Rubber tires.
  • Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
  • Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
  • Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.25, H-3.25 inches.
:forum:Oldsmoboi's Birthday Challenge