Choppin' Competition 1 Voting

ON THE NEXT ONE CAN WE DO TOP 3 (MAYBE 2 HONORABLE MENTION) JUST TO INCREASE THE RECOGNITION OF TALENT? http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

[post="7241"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Agreed. I say run voting like GMI, though it may seem bad. Vote 3+ chops. 3 pts to 1s, 2 pts to 2s, 1 pt to 3s, and 1/2 pt for each additional vote (recognition; it's good, but no top 3).

However, everybody must only vote for TWO, you don't have to vote three or more.

Maybe if we start to get more chops we'll let people vote for three. However, if I allowed 3 votes you would be voting for nearly 1/3 of the entries and I think that's too big of a percentage. If there were 15 entries I'd probably allow three votes. Voting is now closed and results will be posted shortly.

Maybe if we start to get more chops we'll let people vote for three. However, if I allowed 3 votes you would be voting for nearly 1/3 of  the entries and I think that's too big of a percentage. If there were 15 entries I'd probably allow three votes.

Voting is now closed and results will be posted shortly.

[post="7318"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Just a thought,didn't want to make waves. cool! :P