Choppin' Competition 1 Voting

First, let me say that we had a very successful competition I feel, and there are a lot of very good entries.

Also, if you entered the competition, you MUST vote, or you will be penalized (points subtracted). Artists should also not vote for themselves; if they do, they will also be penalized.

Here is how voting will work:

Each person will get two votes. Their first place vote will count as two points, and their second place vote will count as one point. An example of how to vote is below.

Let's say you think entry number 1 is the best and entry number 2 is the second best, you would post this:

Easy enough?

Voting will end when I get home from school on Wedensday (probably around 5PM Eastern Time).

Here are the entries:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Let the voting begin!

8 5 Olds442: I actually got black by accident. I too play around with the hue/saturation as well as brightness with highlight/medium/shadow. It was to be a silver/blue/green-ish color until I messed around with brightness... Also... Mute voted for himself. That's bad... very, very bad. :D Edited by blackviper8891

well its not like its gonna throw the vote, heh qualty counts for too much but im like in love with the concept, that overthrows it to me, im too much of an artist at heart, heh for black ill desaturate the areas i want to and then do an overlay layer, dont remeber exactly how though, been a while

meh to each there own, im starting to like it less myself as i keep looking at it, altima anyone? blech heh naw man yours was up there, i just liked mine and 8 better i dont remember whos it was but it was good prolly bimmers, he usually wins

Olds442: For my color change i used my programs tinting thing to get a black shade (rather then red) and darkened the color balence evenly. It took me a few times of trial and error to get it right. Its not the best job but it looks good.

BV: Your color comes off more as a nice dark blue. Edited by fuel_sipping

1 2 Great fender line (front to rear) on 1. Wish it had a buick front end. The others were close (by my judgement), but I enjoy doors without handles, so 2 gets my second vote.

mute, not to be a d*ck or anything but you shouldn't vote for yourself, you should vote for other peoples work because its other peoples decisions to tell if your chop is worth voting for. Not trying to change your opinion, just giving you a heads up. thx m8

Yes that is correct.

[post="7035"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

In that case...

4- A little lower and it would've been perfect

1 Edited by Bimmer325

I feel dumb.

I really wanted to get in on this sort of thing but I didnt't get my pic in before the deadline.

I did this one night when I get really bored and I found it quite fun. I've never done this before but I have always been prone to drawing with a pencil. Hence the not being done with Photoshop but rather MS paint .

I would like to post mine anyway, I dont need it voted on but I would encourage any comments. Next time I do one I'll be sure to get it in before the deadline.

Please remember I'm a complete novice at this.

Buick Lucerne Edited by LS1powered_Z28