get to know me!

Bizz

it occured to me that many of you dont really know that much about me.

the first thing you should know is that im famous and i rock... in a not-so-famous, not-so-rockin way. not only does my clothing and accessories line far outsell those of my friends, but i am also very popular abroad.

the danish, for example, are particularly big fans. they even have a TV show on public access channel 7 dedicated to me and how i rock in various ways.

Posted Image

here is the site: http://www.prosieben.de/lifestyle_magazine...bizz/fuer_fans/

its flattering, but quite embarassing at the same time, so please dont translate the page. they just blather on about my boyish good looks, prowess in bed and the like.

the brazilians also dig me. down there, and all over latin america, a Magazine keeps fans of me up to date on all things bizz.

here is a special music issue that included my "20 hottest bands".

Posted Image

here is one with an expose on my kidney troubles.

Posted Image

i dont have editorial control over the magazine, so i surmise mick jagger being on the cover is to illustrate the irritating nature of the condition.

i have no explanation for this one.

Posted Image

lots of people got fired, though, i promise you that

here is a pic of a video for sale in germany consisting of some home movies of mine that were stolen during a lufthansa flight. i wont really say anything about this other than the cigar smoking femme fatale is my 7th grade art teacher, Mrs. Mathers. im sure you can guess whats on the tape. dont bother asking me for ordering info, either.

Posted Image

of course, my environmental efforts have won me some fans here in the US, too. Here is a trail that was named after me, well, a part of me, at least. from what i hear, its a long, hard hump up and down the trail that always satisfies those who choose it.

also, every year i travel to the netherlands to host and judge a ladies beauty and talent contest. here is the award bestowed upon the lovely woman who gives the best "ondernemer" (pronounced on-der-KNEE-mer).

Posted Image

there is also a website for and dedicated to women who wish to have a chance to please me.

http://www.bizz.pl/serwis_uroda//

as you can see, it offers hopefuls tips on what hairstyles to sport, caring for that hair, how to dress, proper skin care and how to have pouty lips.

well, i think thats enough for now. i dont want to be immodest or anything. :D