Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Oh where oh where...

zoomtm

looks almost like claymation. :P

Dude...I'm sure you're really cool...but your little infatuation with BV is getting pretty annyoing. Several members have asked you to tone it down, and I'm asking again. It's out of hand, please for the love of everything sacred and good stop!

It's so immature, that's what it is.  PM him, email him, phone him if you've traded numbers, but keep this trash off the boards!!!!!

and your sig isnt? if you dont like my post then dont read it..simple as that.

and your sig isnt? if you dont like my post then dont read it..simple as that.

With the way you post you can't avoid it. And my sig? That's nice, you can always turn off signatures if they bother you. :rolleyes: I really don't see how it's immature........so I will just assume you are saying that since NO ONE is taking your side on this.

Here I have an idea: CUT OUT THE INFATUATION BULL$h!!! Mods and members have asked you nicely in the past, and yet you still refuse to comply even though you pay lip service to the requests. It's annoying.

Edited by Croc

i just didnt know i was breaking the rules when i asked if anyone knew where BV was at...im sorry ill be good for now on :rolleyes:

BTW:since i have been asked i havent really post anything sexual...so i have stopped -_-

Edited by zoomtm

Okay, let's no one overreact now.

Zoom, Blackviper was last online at 6:43 PM EST on January 18th, about six hours before you started this thread. I found this out not with my SuperAdminAbilities, but by looking up his profile:

Blackviper's Profile

This is something you and anyone else can do and I suggest you do this from now on instead of starting threads like these just because someone hasn't posted in 362 minutes. In addition, you have myraid communication options at your disposal - PM and forum e-mail in addition to his personal e-mail, screennames, etc.

As far as 'infatuation,' I don't know exactly what you and BV have going on and frankly, I don't care. Its your business, not mine, and I wish you good times and happiness in whatever. I did ask you two and everyone in general to keep the flirtation and sex down to tolerable levels in the Lounge and out of the general forums. This has happened and I thank you for it.

So, again, just like the police, let's wait 72 hours to file a missing member report, m'kay?

Dude...I'm sure you're really cool...but your little infatuation with BV is getting pretty annyoing.  Several members have asked you to tone it down, and I'm asking again.  It's out of hand, please for the love of everything sacred and good stop!

:withstupid:

Okay, let's no one overreact now.

Zoom, Blackviper was last online at 6:43 PM EST on January 18th, about six hours before you started this thread. I found this out not with my SuperAdminAbilities, but by looking up his profile:

Blackviper's Profile

This is something you and anyone else can do and I suggest you do this from now on instead of starting threads like these just because someone hasn't posted in 362 minutes. In addition, you have myraid communication options at your disposal - PM and forum e-mail in addition to his personal e-mail, screennames, etc.

As far as 'infatuation,' I don't know exactly what you and BV have going on and frankly, I don't care. Its your business, not mine, and I wish you good times and happiness in whatever. I did ask you two and everyone in general to keep the flirtation and sex down to tolerable levels in the Lounge and out of the general forums. This has happened and I thank you for it.

So, again, just like the police, let's wait 72 hours to file a missing member report, m'kay?

Damn, zoom... it is annoying even for me. Alright? You are freaking me out a bit... It wasn't that long since I was last on. If it goes a few days, then worry as it means something is probably up. But a few hours? I was catching up on sleep, again, since I regularly stay up late. That and your infatuation/crush, well, I am flattered and thought it was funny the first few times, but now it's getting annoying. Quite frankly, it's freaking me out a bit too. Come on, Zoom... I have no problem chatting with you through PMs, but I'm being bought into stuff here on the boards because of you. I don't like getting into trouble... That and I don't like people thinking things about me which are just not true. I expressed distaste for this already. Just keep it within PMs, that's all I ask...

Damn, zoom... it is annoying even for me. Alright? You are freaking me out a bit... It wasn't that long since I was last on. If it goes a few days, then worry as it means something is probably up. But a few hours? I was catching up on sleep, again, since I regularly stay up late. That and your infatuation/crush, well, I am flattered and thought it was funny the first few times, but now it's getting annoying. Quite frankly, it's freaking me out a bit too. Come on, Zoom... I have no problem chatting with you through PMs, but I'm being bought into stuff here on the boards because of you. I don't like getting into trouble... That and I don't like people thinking things about me which are just not true. I expressed distaste for this already. Just keep it within PMs, that's all I ask...

Thank you, sir!

Jeez.  Now that you've made him cry...

While some of his posts (like this one) are annoying some of your attitudes are, too.  I think everyone needs a little break.

Well, I'm sorry... I had some annoyances with him before, but when I woke up to find this... I just had to let it out. Maybe I should have done it through PMs, but it's too late now. I've just been getting sick of basically being hit on, being joked on, and other things... all of which associated with my sexuality. It was funny... at first, but has gotten old. I don't mind talking about some of that through PMs, but I want things like the joking and flirting to stop as I dislike it. I'm sorry that I have to be so rude and up front about it, but again, I had to say something and it's too late to do it through PMs.

As for my attitudes... ofcourse they are. I'm an annoying person. That's how they're supposed to be. :D

Guest YellowJacket894

Eh, zoom's probably some old, bald guy wearing a tank top with chili stains out on the streets, stalking kids... And it makes this whole thread reek of pedophilia (sp.?).

Frankly, I'd run and hide.