Finally made it up there today, the last day opened. Now I have been at every show since the late '90s except two, one being last year because I sprang my ankle the day before we were going to go. I gotta say the econonmy's toll really showed at this years show. Of course we all heard about Porshe, Mitsu, and Nissan/Infinite not making it to the show but Wow, never thought I'd see exibits upstairs that I was used to seeing downstairs. Also in the main lobby before walking into the show there used to be cell companies and radio stations lined up in the area's were you entered into the main show form the lobby. Those area's were blank. And when one went down stairs to were there always used to be a show of aftermarket companies and such, there was none! Just a food court and a large road track for people to test drive electric cars/hybrids. Also a lack of concept vehicles. I gotta even wonder about the GM booth. There the Volt was, the same year it's going to be released and that was it... just the one volt. No cutaway models, no battey packs sitting out on display. It was also the easiest I've ever been able to manouver around the show due to a noticable lack of public showing. It really puts in perspective of what the automotive industry has been hit with in the last 1-2 years. Guess we'll see what 2011 brings... if it's the same I'll just stay home.