Jump starting anything

Almost a year ago, I found myself without a job. 2 months later, I started working again ... at a call center job that I just do not like, which may be causing, or at the very least, making my continued abdominal pains worse. Thus, I've been looking for a new job for a couple months, but have not found anything in particular...yet. So, knowing that "they say" the best jobs are found networking ... wondered who all here might be interested in forming a "networking" group of sorts ... and, no it doesn't have to be all about jobs. It could be networking for anything ;).

If you're interested, let me know.....

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

"I guess I'm feeling just a little tired of this" ... Keith Urban ... 'You'll Think Of Me'

Does the retirement advice sound anything like Charlie Murphy from Knee High Park?

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/chappel....jhtml?start=17

Not in the slightest. I just own a bunch of rental properties. Very easy to manage and once you get the first one, each subsuquent one gets easier. Eventually, you have enough of them that you can just turn them all over to a rental management agency and sit back and collect rent checks. If you ever want to give yourself a raise, buy another property. I never have to work for "the man" again. In a matter of 9 months I've aquired control of 7 figures worth of property. Right now I'm getting ready to close on another and put offeres on two more buildings. I "work" a few hours 2 - 3 days a week. Work mostly envolves inspecting the properties and talking with banks.

rental properties are the way to go, if you have the income...

but i have gotten every single job, because i knew someone, and never have been denied a job i was interview at...

the only exception is a recent job i applied for, where the owner of the business asked me (while i was at work) to come and apply

if you want to come out this way i could easily find you something quickly, but i cannot do much out to IL

Olds ... sure wish I had the money to do that, or I definitely would. That sounds absolutely perfect for me.... Have any "tricks" you could share with me (offline, if you like).

Black and Blue ... I'm MORE than willing to relocate, so if you can help me out ... let me know what you have in mind ;). I'd prefer something with editing or cars (parts?)...that might include some traveling ;).

*sighs*

Was hoping more would be interested...after all, I've witnessed first-hand how the internet brings people together ... figured networking might be another way to tap that power ;).

Olds ... sure wish I had the money to do that, or I definitely would.  That sounds absolutely perfect for me....  Have any "tricks" you could share with me (offline, if you like).

Black and Blue ... I'm MORE than willing to relocate, so if you can help me out ... let me know what you have in mind ;).  I'd prefer something with editing or cars (parts?)...that might include some traveling ;).

*sighs*

Was hoping more would be interested...after all, I've witnessed first-hand how the internet brings people together ... figured networking might be another way to tap that power ;).

I'll PM you my AIM name. I coach people how to do it.

Looks like a couple handfuls of people from several different forums are interested in "networking" ... so, if you are serious about it ... or even only considering the possibilities, send me an Email (faithcubs_montecarlo5 @ juno.com) or PM ... and we'll go from there!

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

"You better not try to stand in my way" ... J Paycheck ... 'Take This Job & Shove It'