I did it again...

Went to the Philly Auto Show tonight sans the wife (little one's sick, so she stayed home with him). She knows I've been waiting for this show to arrive, so tonight around 5PM me and my 11-year old (Anthony) headed over to Philly to check out the show. Good thing is she still wants to go, so we'll all be heading over again next weekend :)

Anyway, I was able to sit in the only SKY they had there (a black one). I do have two pics to prove it, but to not get anyone in trouble, I can't post them until the show ends next weekend. It was a pre-production model with 26 miles on the clock. Now the funny thing about this was this happened to me last year. I was able to get myself a 30 second seat in the showcar SKY last year, and about a 45 second seat in this year's pre-production. Hoepfully I won't have to worry about getting into the seat next year, as I should have my own well before next February!

More about the SKY: the presenter stated that dealers will have their first one in March for customers to see and possibly test-drive (depends on how the dealer sets it up). I know for a fact that on January 9th Saturn dealers received an image for them to use to order their demo model. Last summer Saturn sent to potential SKY customers a "count-down to Spring" calendar. It's big day? MARCH 20th (first day of Spring). Coincidence??? Details are still sketchy, so it's still a "wait and see" type of thing.

Btw, I've decided to go with the Silver Graphite (Solstice's SLY) exterior and the Black & Red leather interior. Pontiac was nice and had a SLY Solstice on display just for me to see the color in person :P

speaking of which ocn, it looks like from C&G it will be you me and Camino, i havnt heard anything from anyone else, so...yeah, if you wanna hop a ride with us you are more than welcome, i can meet up with ya and take you to Caminos place, and we can go from there