mens downhill

razoredge

I dont know how many here are into winter sports or at least watching them. I'm not much on sports but downhill ski racing has always been on my list. The legs become the ultimate shock absorbers, the fine edge of the ski carves the perfect arch, the knees and hips all but touching the surface as the body leans and fights the lateral g's to keep those edges at the perfect angle. 85+mph on your feet against a mountain and ice...... the ultimate adreneline rush.

The Olympics are on !

Yes, that was a great competition, moguls and jumps..another form of ultimate handling machines.......speaking of ultimate handling machines....those lady bump skiers are easy on the eyes....too

moguls are great fun and all I ski when I go, but I look more like the competitors do when they get loose....only I go k-boom.....lol

Im hopeing our boy Bode nails the mens downhill, he is the loosest skiier I have ever seen, technique? what technique? just point it and send her ! Have a hella party when it over........lol

The Olympics are on !

*nods*

Yes, yes they are! Have been interesting/fun to watch thus far. Just wish hockey was on when I could watch it...he he he.

BTW, from what I understand, Shaun White, who captured gold in his event, has a heart defect (TOF). Kinda cool!

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

chdQB = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/quilt.html

"Come pick me up" ... Ben Folds ... 'Landed'