Ragin'

ocnblu

On Thursday night coming home from mom's a new Honda Odyssey pulled out in front of me and almost got blasted in the ass. I had to slam on my brakes. It was full of people too. What did they do? They waved at me. I saw like four arms upraised, waving happily.

Don'tcha hate it when someone who's in the wrong just laughs at you, or worse... gives YOU the finger? Do tell.

I'll let you know when I get that vaporizer done............

Ya gotta be carefull today, you never know whos out there playing Law Suit Lottery. Rear enders are your fault, no way out. I actually had a old drunk do this to me 25 years ago and never knew it for a few years. One year my insurance policy started coming through showing an accident with bodily injury. I thought it was funny because he did it right infront of his house and went storming inside to call the sherrifs and was outside walking around talking to the cops, complaining about his slightly pushed in bumper corner on a Ford F250 4 wheeler and my Datsun sat in the middle of the road with the entire front end destroyed. He went clear from the shoulder on one of those state roads with the very wide shoulders, all the way across and into his driveway. There was no way to miss him

Ya gotta be carefull today, you never know whos out there playing Law Suit Lottery. Rear enders are your fault, no way out.

Yes, same in Mass. I actually got so mad at an Avalon one time when I was driving my old S10 Blazer that I slammed on the brakes on the highway while she was tailgating me. I was really hoping her Toyota emblem would be kissing my Trailer Hitch but no such luck.

If someone cuts me off (even blatantly) but they at least use a blinker I'm usually not livid. BUt rude driving followed by rude behavior makes my blood boil. :angry:

...my Datsun sat in the middle of the road with the entire front end destroyed.

Was this the 210 we've heard about? Any photos?

Edited by Sixty8panther

hell today if some one was in the turning lane i would of been side swiped by a silver mustang with a 30 year old driving it giving me the finger. since i wasnt supposed to be in the left lane minding my own business when he decides to damn near go in to my passenger rear door. I saw no one in the turning lane so i swerved into it Honked my horn and gave the middle finger right back at him. The guy behind me even noded at me like that guy was a losser since he had to swerve to.