Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Interesting... Wall Street Journal

The weirdest thing... While I was at work today, a reporter from wall street journal called me to ask about the Tahoe sales and how I felt the other GMT900 were going to sell. weirdest thing... :scratchchin:

Well... The things she asked...

How were sales going

Was traffic up with the launch of the Tahoe?

Were people asking about the tahoe?

What is the general perception of the Tahoe?

Looking at the traffic the Tahoe has broght are you looking forward to the upcoming vehicles like the Suburban?

Would you say sales are up even over January?

And... how did you answer???

haha, everything is going well...

The truck is helping to bring a lot of consumers in, we are seeing lots of interested customers. the perception of the vehicle is above and beyond what we can expect for the value it's representing... Feburary sales were up over January, or equal, due to less days. and i also said the suburbans are well anticipated, by the sales staff and consumers

That's cool they contacted you. The new Tahoe seems to be bringing in non-GM buyers too. When I was at the dealer one day a couple in an Odyssey were looking at the new Tahoe, and the next time I drove by (about a week later) a couple in an Armada test drove a Tahoe.

That's cool they contacted you. The new Tahoe seems to be bringing in non-GM buyers too. When I was at the dealer one day a couple in an Odyssey were looking at the new Tahoe, and the next time I drove by (about a week later) a couple in an Armada test drove a Tahoe.

yea we've had everything from honda odyessey's to RX300 Lexus, no armadas... umm Tundras camrys, expidtions... thats about all i can think of right now...

Well...no one buys Armadas in SoCal anyway...at least from what I've seen.

Oh, and slightly OT, but those Yukons look great on the road (to quell any doubters)

i dont think its just so cal... those things are so inferior compared to the suburbans and tahoes... expecially with the new ones coming out...

i had a customer wanted to trade in her armada for a HHR... she said she was sick of getting 9mpg...

I haven't seen any Yukons on the road, but they do look a lot better sitting on the dealer lot, even compared to seeing them in person at the auto show.

yea they have a sissy look to me... but its starting to grow on me... it reminds me of a big baby bear... i'm not sure why... its big and agressive, yet it looks so soft...