Aura pics from the Chicago Auto Show

Here are more pictures I took at the Chicago Auto Show. They're not that great. The lighting around the Aura display was really bad (it wasn't that great at the Sky display either) and went from being dark to being really bright and was playing tricks on the flash on the camera. Oh, well, the Aura still looks great and I can't wait until it debuts in New York and for production to begin on July 24, 2006.

BTW, the first Auras are on the assembly line. 8)http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71909

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Any word on the powertrain choices? No AURA with a manual transmission is no AURA to me and a ton of Saturn enthusiasts. If GM wants to target the likes of Acura or VW, they really, really need a base engine other than the HV 3.5.

Any word on the powertrain choices? No AURA with a manual transmission is no AURA to me and a ton of Saturn enthusiasts. If GM wants to target the likes of Acura or VW, they really, really need a base engine other than the HV 3.5.

I agree that manual transmissions are needed. Like Cspec noted, the 2.4 will be standard. Give us a manual in this engine and at least the 3.6 as well. Don't shortchange america, GM, and make the Aura the kind of spectacular, image-building entrant Saturn and GM need. This may take time, but when a completely removed individual comments this car is cool and looks like an MB, it's a good thing.

Here are more pictures I took at the Chicago Auto Show. They're not that great. The lighting around the Aura display was really bad (it wasn't that great at the Sky display either) and went from being dark to being really bright and was playing tricks on the flash on the camera. Oh, well, the Aura still looks great and I can't wait until it debuts in New York and for production to begin on July 24, 2006.

BTW, the first Auras are on the assembly line. 8)http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71909

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks like the concept to me (which is nice.)

When do we get to see production pics?